Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2017, 12:10 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Have to clean the penalties up, have to !

Talk to the refs. Notice the Steelers have just 1, I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Watching folks looking for the negatives in this game is funny.

We're up by 2 TDs and get the ball to start the second half.

Agreed. It was the prettiest half of football against the Steelers I've seen.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:09 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Know why he went on that rant?

He did it all for the nookie!

The nookie, come on! The nookie come on!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No, seriously, i just did. 

First time all year i've gotten mad and yelled at the TV and i blew the **** right up. It's shit like that that keeps the Bengals the Bengals. If the shoe is on the other foot, a Pitt or NE makes that pick and turns it into a 20 or 24 to nothing halftime lead. 

Not the Bengals though. nooooooooooooooooooooo. Looking to blow someone up when the pick was right there for him. ***** that up. Gets blown up on the next play by a WR then watches Pitt get 3. 

ALL BECAUSE OF UNDISCIPLINED STUPIDITY!

Agreed. I like Iloka overall, but that ball hit him right in his back plate, just because he was focused on the hit. Easy pick right there.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No, seriously, i just did. 

First time all year i've gotten mad and yelled at the TV and i blew the **** right up. It's shit like that that keeps the Bengals the Bengals. If the shoe is on the other foot, a Pitt or NE makes that pick and turns it into a 20 or 24 to nothing halftime lead. 

Not the Bengals though. nooooooooooooooooooooo. Looking to blow someone up when the pick was right there for him. ***** that up. Gets blown up on the next play by a WR then watches Pitt get 3. 

ALL BECAUSE OF UNDISCIPLINED STUPIDITY!

One of the more blatant displays of undisciplined stupidity I've seen on a football field. Totally took himself out of the play looking for the ESPN highlight hit !
Reply/Quote
Paul Dehner Jr.‏Verified account
@pauldehnerjr
2m2 minutes ago

Ickey Woods does the Shuffle as he's introduced among the #Bengals50 at halftime.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:11 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: ..as far as Shazier's injury.......hate to see anyone get a serious injury, but Karma is a ***** isn't it?  The guy lowers his head and leads into hits constantly.  Bernard got a taste of it, but now it looks like it came back to bite him in the ass.  Hope it isn't a serious injury, but the guy was asking for it.

Honestly I look at him as proof that they teach hitting that way at Pittsburgh.  He didn't do that at OSU.
Reply/Quote
Alright Gio it’s on you now
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:09 AM)Shady Wrote: Any word on Mixon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out the rest of the game....
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:11 AM)jj22 Wrote: Any half time adjustments? We need to keep throwing to the TE's.

What are half time adjustments? Remember our wonderful coach doesn’t believe in them because it’s “journalism jargon”
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:10 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Do we break 50 yards in the second half? Seems like the adjustments the Steelers do are very effective against us.

My guess is they'll be discussing Shazier for at least part of the time they're back there.

Hope we don't make any adjustments, except maybe giving Iloka an Adderall.
Reply/Quote
Bengals losing 17-3
Reply/Quote
Let's hope it's not a tale of two halves. The first drive of the third quarter will be very telling.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:11 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think the GB game was better, but this is still pretty fine!

It probably was. I'm blinded by this being the stealers lol. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:12 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: The nookie, come on! The nookie come on!

Wanna cookie?

You can take that cookie...
Reply/Quote
What's stopping Ben R. (or any QB) from continuously throwing deep in 1 on 1 coverage against Dre K.? Going to be a catch or a PI.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:12 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed. It was the prettiest half of football against the Steelers I've seen.

That's the best I've seen us look against the Steelers in many, many years
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Watching folks looking for the negatives in this game is funny.

We're up by 2 TDs and get the ball to start the second half.

Lol.........unfortunately the odds are that Cincy blows this game and the Steelers win.  Putting loyalty aside I'd place a wager on it.  Been there and seen it happen way too many times.
Reply/Quote
I just saw a stat that Pitt has scored in the last two minutes of the half against us in 19 of the last 23 games.....can that be accurate?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:03 AM)drgonzo Wrote: All right, time for halftime adjustments. What could possibly go wrong?

The possibilities are endless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote