Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
Dalton turnover coming.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:26 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: The Johnson was? The replay wasn’t finished when they quit it. Johnson was a foot off and the ball still wasn’t snapped.

Unnecessary roughness clearly showed Williams missing him (ball wasn’t catchable).

And the matter in question on the pass interference call(when we were on offense) wasn’t shown.

Even the Hill(the kick off one, I believe it was Hill) one was a soft call.

I agree with the Williams hit.  I didn't see him hit the head.

But the late hit on the kickoff was clear on replay, and the too many men was clear.

The pass interference on offense was waived off because the ball was not catchable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:29 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Here comes a quick 3 and out.

2 and out would be the cherry on top.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Stupid shit like this is why Marvin’s coaching career in Cincy is a big fat failure. When things were clicking in the first half...outside of the last 9 seconds, I actually started feeling sorry for Marvin. Guess it was inevitable that this turd of a team return back to its real form.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's official..I've given up on this season and possibly next season as well. 
I know..I'm really disappointing ain't I?

Well as long as it'd official; they'll have to do the last 8 minutes of the season without your support
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dunlap looks like he's pretty much checked out.
Reply/Quote
This is the last offensive drive for Marvin and the Piano Man. There is no pass blocking and no run blocking...

...and Andy gets flattened.
Reply/Quote
Lol, Gio for -0.5 yards. 3 and out, coming right up Friends!
Reply/Quote
When you break two tackles in the backfield, but still have to break a third to get a positive run, you might be a Bengals RB.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm going to wait until I see what changes happen, if the HC is someone from inside the organization - I'm out permanently! We're too old for this, who says we have to die with this team?

Oh knock it off Ruben..you know you LOVE disappointment. You can't stop being a Bungled fan..
It's unamerican n stuff.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
this is a well scripted game. I admit i only came for the comments only.
Reply/Quote
Still zero 2nd half points by the offense. Shocked
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I wonder what this team would look like without Andy Dalton and AJ Green? I hope to find out next year, I guess.
Reply/Quote
Are you taking notes yet fatboy?
Reply/Quote
Wow!!!!! So tired of this team from top to bottom.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Dalton finally punished.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Winston needs to get charged for a ticket since he chooses to just watch the play.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green never does anything in cold weather.
Reply/Quote
Wasting our new years eve away watching this total shit, turning it off. Happy new Years, see ya'll in 2018 if the HC isn't some shithead from our organization.
Reply/Quote
Huge punt by Huber.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote