Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
Looks like Diablo 2 closed beta Starts 8/13-16 (for preorderers) and Open Beta is 8/20-22. of this month.

AC Valhalla's Siege of Paris hits 8/12
Maneater DLC 8/31
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 05:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Looks like Diablo 2 closed beta Starts  8/13-16  (for preorderers)  and Open Beta is 8/20-22.  of this month.

Maneater DLC 8/31

Just in time for me to get finished with Odyssey and jump into all of the DLC.

Also Diablo 2? Shouldn't it be Diablo 4? Or is Blizzard going back in time to when they weren't being hassled with massive lawsuits. Something to consider before you give them your money (though easy for me to say I don't like Diablo that much).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2021, 04:46 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Just in time for me to get finished with Odyssey and jump into all of the DLC.

Also Diablo 2? Shouldn't it be Diablo 4? Or is Blizzard going back in time to when they weren't being hassled with massive lawsuits. Something to consider before you give them your money (though easy for me to say I don't like Diablo that much).

Yeah they remastered it graphically added some quality of life improvements and for the first time are bringing Diablo 2 to Consoles...

Diablo 4 is still coming.  (so is immortals  lol)    

I already purchased it..  I dont really care about the work politics and happenings im not gonna withhold my money cause i dont like a CEO or employees are unhappy. They have to work that out themselves.... Ill withhold my money if i dont like something the game is doing like Pay to Win loot boxes and other shady mechanics..   Like i dont like these Card Systems for upgrades very much so probly will wait on Back for Blood until its deeply discounted.

Blizzard has never done me wrong.    But the last game i bought from them was Diablo 3 lol
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 05:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Looks like Diablo 2 closed beta Starts  8/13-16  (for preorderers)  and Open Beta is 8/20-22.  of this month.

Maneater DLC 8/31

oh also back for blood open beta is apparently going on this weekend too.
Reply/Quote
The Valhalla Season Pass is on like a 30% sale right now I went ahead and grabbed it since I should be playing it soon
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2021, 05:00 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: The Valhalla Season Pass is on like a 30% sale right now I went ahead and grabbed it since I should be playing it soon

nice i was playing a little Siege of Paris this weeked...   Smaller area than ireland it seems but lots to do.

Diablo beta was pretty good. game looks great had a few crashes but thats what betas are for.
Reply/Quote
gonna have to learn to fly a plane now... wife just bought me flight simulator... (also need to clear space on the harddrive lol)
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2021, 02:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: gonna have to learn to fly a plane now... wife just bought me flight simulator...  (also need to clear space on the harddrive lol)

Such a good game, great for just chilling.  I used it last year to fly through one of the hurricanes that was in the gulf.  It was surreal.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2021, 10:20 AM)Earendil Wrote: Such a good game, great for just chilling.  I used it last year to fly through one of the hurricanes that was in the gulf.  It was surreal.

Oh yeah theres a few storms out there now to check out..  Ill have to get on it lol.   First goal i think is to find my House  then go sight seeing.  

And top gun expansion i think is coming a little later this year. And then helicopters next year

On a funny note i think i have friends that are interested in Lawn Mowing Simulator... I told them for 5 dollars id let them mow my grass
Reply/Quote
Oh best buy is selling Cyberpunk today for 10$ with steelbook... Which is probly a fair price for the game i wouldnt spend much more than that.
Reply/Quote
Other Gaming News.... MYST!!!! is coming back

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/08/17/myst-is-coming-august-26-with-xbox-game-pass/?scrlybrkr=2372f9d5
Reply/Quote
I saw that! I loved Myst back in the day.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2021, 11:20 PM)Earendil Wrote: I saw that! I loved Myst back in the day.

cant wait myst and Diablo 2  its like going back in time

***If any of you fine folks own a game called MORTAL SHELL its DLC comes out today and is free for the first 5 days.. So even if you dont own it but think you will some day might as well claim the dlc.
Reply/Quote
Quakecon starts soon supposedly they are annoucning a quake 1 remake or remaster.... for the 25th year anniversary.. (but i have this same hope just about every quake con...)

Starts @ 2 est

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZtUZKGCDew
Reply/Quote
Ohhh they did it.. Quake 1.. 2 original expansions with 2 new ones made by machine games and online/local multi available now for 9.99..

So thats what im doing tonight lol

from my understanding its all systems PS/Xbox/PC probly switch not sure
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2021, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ohhh they did it.. Quake 1..  2 original expansions with 2 new ones made by machine games and online/local multi  available now for 9.99..

So thats what im doing tonight lol

from my understanding its all systems   PS/Xbox/PC  probly switch not sure

Never played Quake, hope it has an interesting Trophy list.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 02:59 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Never played Quake, hope it has an interesting Trophy list.

its cross platfrom and on the switch  not sure what all platforms cross but im willing to run thru some of it coop or play multi some time...

Most the achivements/trophys look to be just beating each episode/expansion     a few multi stuff which there is bots available and    a a few nightmare difficulty achievements.    (many are single player)

plays great.. And they included Quake 64 as a free download with it. ID does HD ports right!!!!
Reply/Quote
Still playing Odyssey on the final DLC, but I spent a day transferring data and downloading the game on my Ps5 digital I picked up this week. Loading screens went from like 2+ minutes to 15 seocnds.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2021, 11:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Oh   best buy is selling Cyberpunk today for 10$  with steelbook...   Which is probly a fair price for the game i wouldnt spend much more than that.

I played through Cyberpunk when it was all nice and broken. It's a fantastic game that was really just plagued by too much ambition and a bunch of asshole execs pushing it out the door.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2021, 11:37 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I played through Cyberpunk when it was all nice and broken. It's a fantastic game that was really just plagued by too much ambition and a bunch of asshole execs pushing it out the door.

I plan to give it a go since I have a series X now.  Got it for Christmas and haven't broken the plastic.  lol
Reply/Quote