Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-09-2021, 10:13 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: \[+]/

the trailer hooked me...    never even heard of from software before that game.   but i loved all 3....     Ill eventually give sekrio another shot but it couldnt hold my attention like the Dark souls series.

Never tried Bloodborne or Sekiro. Doubt I ever will.

I was absolutely obsessed with the Armored Cores for the PSX and PS2 in middle school. Other solid entries from From Software.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Intrepid Izzy, on the Dreamcast.

KS game that I backed back in 2017. It was released on Steam last year and the DC version came out about a month ago.

A GREAT 2-D platformer.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 12:43 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Intrepid Izzy, on the Dreamcast.

KS game that I backed back in 2017. It was released on Steam last year and the DC version came out about a month ago.

A GREAT 2-D platformer.

Can't even bring himself to say Metroidvania Ninja

Great to see that system getting some love.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 01:57 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Can't even bring himself to say Metroidvania Ninja

Great to see that system getting some love.

Absolute favourite console.

Izzy puts my DC collection at 136 games LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Dream cast the 1 sega system i never owned. =(
Reply/Quote
KOTOR Remake announced at the playstation event.. Timed exclusive for PS5 and PC no release date probly years away still with the way things go.
Reply/Quote
So, my XBox 360 finally took a crap on me the other day. It had been freezing for a long time and was just generally on its last legs. I had been talking about getting a new system, and the Switch is where we landed. The final selling point for me was that I could still play Skyrim.

However, since getting the Switch last week, I've been mostly playing Zelda: BotW. That game is great and makes me sad that this is my first Nintendo system beyond my old school GameBoy when I was a kid. I am genuinely sad I missed out on all the Zelda action, now.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 11:07 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, my XBox 360 finally took a crap on me the other day. It had been freezing for a long time and was just generally on its last legs. I had been talking about getting a new system, and the Switch is where we landed. The final selling point for me was that I could still play Skyrim.

However, since getting the Switch last week, I've been mostly playing Zelda: BotW. That game is great and makes me sad that this is my first Nintendo system beyond my old school GameBoy when I was a kid. I am genuinely sad I missed out on all the Zelda action, now.

they might sell some of the olds ones on the nintendo online store.... I believe link to the past was available if you had the yearly online subscription (been over a year since i even powered my switch on)
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 11:46 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: they might sell some of the olds ones on the nintendo online store.... I believe link to the past was available if you had the yearly online subscription (been over a year since i even powered my switch on)

They have some of them in the NES/SNES stuff that comes with that online subscription. I will enjoy them, but it's not the same as if I had found them when I was younger.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 01:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: They have some of them in the NES/SNES stuff that comes with that online subscription. I will enjoy them, but it's not the same as if I had found them when I was younger.

no some older games now are down right offensive to look at lol
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 02:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dream cast the 1 sega system i never owned. =(

I played the crap out of Soul Caliber way back in day on the Dreamcast. It was also the first console that connected to the internet im pretty sure, via the old 56k phone hook up. Used to use it to for the internet browser too lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 02:02 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: This $60 DLC sucked balls.

I want to play some of the cross platform games I haven't got to when I get a Ps5 like Resident Evil: VIIIage and Cyberpunk 2077.

After that I really want to try Demons Souls and I'm intrigued by Returnal as well.

Currently though:

[Image: tumblr_pi8g0xGebw1twhe89_400.gifv]

I actually just got to this scene yesterday. Made me sad. Also was a lot weirder since it was night time and raining for me.

I had a blast with AC Odyssey, though I went with Alexios. Then I got Valhalla last year, and still havent finished it. I need to reinstall and just put it on easy mode to breeze thru the story.

Reply/Quote
Currently not playing much. I made the mistake on buying Madden, smh, such a bad game. But I have lots of time on my hands here, and there is literally nothing else I want to delve into until Fifa, and then in a few months the new 'Souls' game which is a must buy.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:53 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Currently not playing much. I made the mistake on buying Madden, smh, such a bad game. But I have lots of time on my hands here, and there is literally nothing else I want to delve into until Fifa, and then in a few months the new 'Souls' game which is a must buy.

Madden has been bad for some time now, literally cut & paste year to year. Lazy developers at EA. I don’t play online, and none of the other modes interest me other than good ole Franchise mode. I play it offline, solo. And although it IS a “meh” game, with literally nothing added to make franchise mode better, like more control over stadium rebuilds or being able to design your own team and it’s uniforms rather like it used to be rather than this “pick out of these premade options”, I still rather enjoy building my Bengals teams. And every year I tell myself “you are not going to waste money on another Madden copy n paste game this year “ the Bengals go and do something that makes me buy the damn thing! Last year was drafting Burrow. This year it’s those sexy new uniforms. They better win a damn Super Bowl this year or I’m not buying next year’s edition! (Uh-huh. Keep telling myself that! )
Reply/Quote
Also wanna ask, anyone else excited about Tiny Tina’s Wonderland? I absolutely love the Borderlands series, and this game looks incredible!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 12:04 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Also wanna ask, anyone else excited about Tiny Tina’s Wonderland? I absolutely love the Borderlands series, and this game looks incredible!

Ill wait for a deep discount on that one if i get it at all...  Im still behind on the borderlands series in general.   And the fact they cant figure out how to use smart delivery is either bad on them or a move to try and make more money from their supporters.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:46 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I played the crap out of Soul Caliber way back in day on the Dreamcast. It was also the first console that connected to the internet im pretty sure, via the old 56k phone hook up. Used to use it to for the internet browser too lol

dont get me wrong i played a Crap ton of soul caliber as well it just wasnt at my house lol
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I had a blast with AC Odyssey, though I went with Alexios. Then I got Valhalla last year, and still havent finished it. I need to reinstall and just put it on easy mode to breeze thru the story.

Vahalla just added some more stuff and all its (planned DLC ) is out.     i had a blast my 200 hours with it.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 09:32 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ill wait for a deep discount on that one if i get it at all...  Im still behind on the borderlands series in general.   And the fact they cant figure out how to use smart delivery is either bad on them or a move to try and make more money from their supporters.

I don’t know about the smart delivery thing, I’m just a poor country boy with limited internet playing on his old dusty PS4 that doesn’t even read discs anymore (I have to travel to a friend’s to use their internet for my digital downloads, usually an hour drive up and an hour back) but Tiny Tina’s DLC in BL2 was incredible. Where Borderlands games really shine is after you beat the game the first play through you open up harder modes with higher chances of better gear dropping. If you haven’t experienced Mr. Torgue yet, you are in for a treat!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 11:04 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I don’t know about the smart delivery thing, I’m just a poor country boy with limited internet playing on his old dusty PS4 that doesn’t even read discs anymore (I have to travel to a friend’s to use their internet for my digital downloads, usually an hour drive up and an hour back) but Tiny Tina’s DLC in BL2 was incredible. Where Borderlands games really shine is after you beat the game the first play through you open up harder modes with higher chances of better gear dropping. If you haven’t experienced Mr. Torgue yet, you are in for a treat!

Yep havent made it far into borderlands 2 yet.... Ive 100% borderlands 1 2x though so ill get there just so much on my backlog it takes awhile to get to some of these.  All the new games coming out doesnt help either lol.

Loved Tales from the borderlands even though it probly gave me a few spoilers for 2.

*smart delivery is an xbox thing... So if a game is available on multiple generations.. 1 Purchase of the game and then it will download the correct version based on the console you are using.. (so if your on an xbox1 you get that version or the new Xbox Series X/S you will get that version.)
Reply/Quote