Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
Silly me for thinking the Chiefs game would be the worst the Bengals could play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Would you take Derek Carr next year over Dalton?0

Sure! I'll even go as far as changing the beer I drink.  Cheers
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:27 PM)JumboTron Wrote: It's going to be a sad day when Brees decides to retire.  He's a freaking magician out there.

He's a legend in my book of all-time qbs.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Ross limping
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:25 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Would you take Derek Carr next year over Dalton?0

QB won't matter as long as Marv is here.
Reply/Quote
Every time I think Marvin Lewis reaches a new low he grabs a shovel and continues to dig.
Reply/Quote
Is a historically bad d enough for someone to be fired?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Geno Atkins is one of my favorite Bengals of all time but man I’m getting sick of all the excuses being made for him anymore. Hasn’t had a sack in over a month.

(11-11-2018, 05:24 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Wasn't a good deal as Bengals paid him for what he has done, not what he will probably do. He turns 31 in 4 months, and has 4 years on the deal.

To be fair, Austin bringing pressure so rarely makes it easy to double team him and for offenses to scheme to double him.
Reply/Quote
This team will always be a dissapointment as long as Lewis and Dalton are here. Bad defense, coordinators etc is just icing on this shit cake. Brown needs to get a GM and step aside for us to have any hope. It's pretty sad actually.
Reply/Quote
Driskel to Ross :O
Reply/Quote
Dand, Tate with the drop
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:31 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Is a historically bad d enough for someone to be fired?

It was that bad a month ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Ross limping

Who cares. Ross has no future.
Reply/Quote
False start on Price
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:31 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Is a historically bad d enough for someone to be fired?

Only if the guy isn't playing for an historically bad GM.
Reply/Quote
Now both sides have scrubs in - it's basically preseason.
Reply/Quote
If no one is fired why watch another game or buy a ticket
Reply/Quote
AUDEN TAINT sighting!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I got all of my fall cleaning done instead of watching this trash, lol. There's more to our Sundays than watching the Bungles, guys/gals!
Reply/Quote
Ha ha, take THAT Saints!!!
Reply/Quote