Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(12-30-2018, 07:11 PM)Destro Wrote: Ben with his "but the check cleared" look.

The Steelers look flat. They'll probably come back and beat us like they always do...but hopefully we can knock them out of the playoffs.

Kind of crazy that we don't have an int by a CB all year.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:11 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: He either looks for a flag or shakes his arm as if he is hurt after an INT

And then sends every commentator to violent climax when he somehow manages to stay on the field.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah Geno and Vigil were awful close to jumping I think they got back.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:09 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Our safeties have been a bright spot on this defense for the whole year.

What??? You’re kidding right?

Our safeties are absolutely terrible. One of the many reasons why we consistently give up 1st downs on 3rd and longs.
Reply/Quote
Love it. The look on his face...
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:10 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Why isn’t Ben trying to tackle the DB instead of bitching.

I guarantee that if he threw that to a 19 year old college girl he would’ve chased her all the way to the locker room.

Bathroom
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:09 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: lmao....what was Ben's problem?

It looked like he was looking for a flag but it had to have something to do with the route.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:09 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Our safeties have been a bright spot on this defense for the whole year.

Yep. Best position group of the d by far. Even the backups like Fej have made huge plays.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:13 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: And then sends every commentator to violent climax when he somehow manages to stay on the field.

Yep. Embellishes injuries when he makes a mistake. Does it all for the reaction from the crowd.
Reply/Quote
"Bengals one of two teams without a CB interception." Well, paint me green and call me Kermit
Reply/Quote
Vigil makes a lot of tackles, but they keep being 5-8 yards down the field.

Ball is out, but he sadly recovered it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I love the knock on Bates coming out of college, couldn’t tackle, leads the team in tackles...
Reply/Quote
Lucky bounce
Reply/Quote
Dunlap got held
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, it looks like the Steelers are going to take it right up the field and score.

Man...I wish we could get pressure on him!
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to ring Pig Pen’s bell!
Reply/Quote
Big sack!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:15 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I love the knock on Bates coming out of college, couldn’t tackle, leads the team in tackles...

Not great when your free safety leads the team in tackles.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ringo is a Starr!
Reply/Quote
RINGO
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote