Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Pitt's kicker looks scared to death.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We just can not not give up points at the half

Reply/Quote
Holding the Steelers to 3 points in a half is a good achievement.
Reply/Quote
Whoaaa Personal foul on Pitt!!!!!! Good lord why can't we cover a damn screen?
Reply/Quote
Outright record holders!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, I've noticed the terms "trash" and "garbage" being thrown around a lot, in the past several weeks.  Most likely from people that have never scored on a PlayStation, let alone in any athletic endeavors in their lifetime.

Yeah, it's like people who have never had a platinum record saying Justin Beiber sucks.  Where do they get off?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:43 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Pitt's kicker looks scared to death.

You would be too with the chance to set an NFL record...
Reply/Quote
Note to defensive ends: When you get an unblocked run towards the QB...it's probably a screen coming.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:43 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Pitt's kicker looks scared to death.

Think how you would have felt if you were thrown out there when you were 12.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Outright record holders!

Who? For what??
Reply/Quote
ANd of course points before the half
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ever notice that screens almost always seem to gain huge yardage against us...for years?

Crappy linebackers will do that for you.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:44 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Who? For what??

Most points given up in the 2nd qtr of all time. We were tied before that FG.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:38 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I thought this was interesting....

Jay Morrison
‏Verified account @JayMorrisonATH
45m45 minutes ago

According to Sports Radar, that drop a few plays back was John Ross' 7th of the year.
Among receivers with at least 20 catches, he came into this game with a drop percentage of 23.1, most int he league. Next highest is 15.6 (Keelan Cole). #Bengals

I thought Dalton was the issue. Ha.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 6 1st Downs. Steelers 8 1st Downs.

That's an ugly half of football.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Most points given up in the 2nd qtr of all time. We were tied before that FG.

I thought it was the most points allowed in a year in ANY single quarter, not just 2nd.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Total Yards:

Steelers 141. Bengals 101.

Ugly 1st half.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Most points given up in the 2nd qtr of all time. We were tied before that FG.

Think it may be any quarter, period.
Reply/Quote

Awesome Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 07:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Crappy linebackers will do that for you.

Hindsight is 20/20 but you have to wonder what the year would've been like if we did the Khalil Mack deal. It would be a lot to give up and maybe salary cap trouble but I could see us having won the division and having a homefield game against the Chargers in the first round of the playoffs. Is that worth two first round picks? I dunno...that is a lot in the long term to give up. Of course if we had won more games it would be a late first rounder...

Reply/Quote