[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:10 PM)pally Wrote: current depth chart

Ross   Core   Morgan

Boyd   Erickson   Sharpe

Green  Willis  Tate  Bryant  Malone

Which doesnt mean anything.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
It will be interesting to see who the Bengals keep I think they do keep 3 Qbacks and they're going to try to sneak Bryant on to practice squad.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:13 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: They might keep 3 QBs.  They used to

That was when the 3rd QB didn't count against your active roster

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:10 PM)Synric Wrote: Poor game management by Zac Taylor. He should have taken a time out the second the colts sent the kicking team on the field.

Damnit. I missed it. I been trying to watch his CM skills and other decisions.

Reply/Quote
I would not let Dolegala slip to the PS. Someone is gonna grab him. 15/21 150 yards or so tonight
Reply/Quote
I would not be shocked if Malone does not make the 53 roster.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:10 PM)Synric Wrote: Poor game management by Zac Taylor. He should have taken a time out the second the colts sent the kicking team on the field.

Trying to suck up to the message board. They hated it when Marvin took time outs.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:15 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I would not let Dolegala slip to the PS.  Someone is gonna grab him.  15/21 150 yards or so tonight

Dolegala is an undrafted free agent QB in his first year playing in the 4th preseason game.

Alot of teams have QB similar to the Dolegala situation like Easton Stick who has been great this preseason or Kyle Shurmur...and those 2 are off the top of my head.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:14 PM)Synric Wrote: Which doesnt mean anything.

it gives you an idea of where they stand going into the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trying to suck up to the message board. They hated it when Marvin took time outs.

I am going to guess he is just trying to get through the game. If that happens in a regular season game, then I would be worried. 
Reply/Quote
So while we are at half time I'll share something funny. My brother does a lot of woodwork and his birthday is in a few days. So I bought him a Lowe's gift card because he is hard to shop for and figured he could use some supplies from there. I decided to make it more of a prank so I made a small wood box, wrapped it in duct tape then zip ties. Then I made another larger box, put the small box in that, and screwed the larger box together with screws like every inch and then more duct tape. I was so happy with what I did until I realized I forgot to put the gift card in the small box. So I had to take it all apart and do it again. Pranked myself. haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:20 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I am going to guess he is just trying to get through the game. If that happens in a regular season game, then I would be worried. 

He's made a few questionable calls in the PS. Not taking the penalty last week in the skins game comes to mind. I hope he's just playing. 

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: So while we are at half time I'll share something funny.  My brother does a lot of woodwork and his birthday is in a few days.  So I bought him a Lowe's gift card because he is hard to shop for and figured he could use some supplies from there.  I decided to make it more of a prank so I made a small wood box, wrapped it in duck tape then zip ties. Then I made another larger box, put the small box in that, and screwed the larger box together with screws like every inch and then more duck tape. I was so happy with what I did until I realized I forgot to put the gift card in the small box.  So I had to take it all apart again.

This is called, "Premature eprankulation." 

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: So while we are at half time I'll share something funny.  My brother does a lot of woodwork and his birthday is in a few days.  So I bought him a Lowe's gift card because he is hard to shop for and figured he could use some supplies from there.  I decided to make it more of a prank so I made a small wood box, wrapped it in duck tape then zip ties. Then I made another larger box, put the small box in that, and screwed the larger box together with screws like every inch and then more duck tape. I was so happy with what I did until I realized I forgot to put the gift card in the small box.  So I had to take it all apart and do it again.  Pranked myself.  haha

Some would say that is karma
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Bryant looks better than Malone tonight

Me thinks Malone is in trouble
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:23 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: So while we are at half time I'll share something funny.  My brother does a lot of woodwork and his birthday is in a few days.  So I bought him a Lowe's gift card because he is hard to shop for and figured he could use some supplies from there.  I decided to make it more of a prank so I made a small wood box, wrapped it in duck tape then zip ties. Then I made another larger box, put the small box in that, and screwed the larger box together with screws like every inch and then more duck tape. I was so happy with what I did until I realized I forgot to put the gift card in the small box.  So I had to take it all apart and do it again.  Pranked myself.  haha

I've heard that about him. 

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That was when the 3rd QB didn't count against your active roster

Oh I did not know that
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:27 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Oh I did not know that

Yep used to be able to only keep 52 and an "emergency" QB. He could even be on your game day and not count against the 42. But if you played him there were a lot of restrictions.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 09:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Some would say that is karma

True but he sent me a gift card for Christmas wrapped in duct tape.  I told him I would get him back.  So I did.  The kicker is after I redid it all I put a note in the small box that says the gift card is under the address label and put the card under the label.  So once he opens it he sees a note the gift card is under the label on the box I mailed it to him.  haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote