Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Rams (LONDON)***
Another 3rd quarter with zero points.

Next week, it's going to be..."If the Bengals score a single point in the 3rd quarter, i will poop right in my pants!!!!!!".

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Amazing amount of calls going out way. Very odd.
Reply/Quote
I have to say this might be the best Gameday Thread in a while. No one is being negatively toxic, well most arent.

But we are being positively toxic! Cheers lads as those English fans would say.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: so many holding defense calls on runs this game, refs trying to help us so much and unable

Theres defensive holds because they are grabbing on as the Bengals linemen are trying to get to the second level...They have been easy calls.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Let's go Andy, I'm rooting for you like its 2012!!! Jerry
Reply/Quote
Announcer said AD having a heck of a day??? Umm what has he done. 21 of 26 passing ok that’s great there mainly short passes and we have one TD. 9 year QB needs to put team on back once in awhile put the dam ball in the end zone then we’ll talk.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:15 PM)Synric Wrote: Brandon Wilson is one of the younger players I'd like to see get more time. I'd like to see him in the place of Shawn Williams but that won't happen cuz Williams runs the defense.

I wish they would have put him at RB coming out of college and handed him the full-time KR duties. could have been our Mel Gray.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hear tell their police call boxes are magical.

Not to mention Super Man needs a place to change his clothes...
Reply/Quote
Nice pass Andy Dalton
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Wide open and he overthrows is terribly.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:18 PM)Synric Wrote: Theres defensive holds because they are grabbing on as the Bengals linemen are trying to get to the second level...They have been easy calls.

1st time all season, maybe in 10 seasons I've seen them.
Reply/Quote
Good throw Andy. Out of bounds as usual
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Another 3rd quarter with zero points.

Next week, it's going to be..."If the Bengals score a single point in the 3rd quarter, i will poop right in my pants!!!!!!".

I'll by god go pee on an electric fence ! 
Reply/Quote
Amazing throw by Dalton there.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Another 3rd quarter with zero points.

Bengals don't play next week do they?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why is Dalton laughing!?!?!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:19 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Announcer said AD having a heck of a day??? Umm what has he done. 21 of 26 passing ok that’s great there mainly short passes and we have one TD. 9 year QB needs to put team on back once in awhile put the dam ball in the end zone then we’ll talk.

What does a 15 year NFL quarterback know Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 04:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not to mention Super Man needs a place to change his clothes...

Would it shock anyone to see Mike Brown in one of the booths calling a cab, or our defensive plays. Annnnd nice throw there ANDY. Such touch...
Reply/Quote
3 offensive linemen beat on 1 snap...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
im on stream delay, but that would have helped if it was thrown inbounds and not overthrown
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote