Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
That was a terrible snap. Hope Gio is okay.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Geo up and walking off.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are playing better but you can tell there are a lot of things to work on
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Horrible snap. Horrible decision by Dalton. All ugly.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Pittsburgh is the LUCKIEST team I have ever seen. Cleveland just dropped a TD

Please ,find it in your heart to root for PB this game. I know it is tough. I cannot handlne the terrible amount of drunk fans in this city. I don't know, the snobbisness of PB fans is probably equally as annoying.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully gio is good. Dalton just needed to fall on the ball.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Hopkins is having a game to forget today. Got ate alive on the sack, low snap fumble, and not getting any run push.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That was a terrible snap. Hope Gio is okay.
Terrible snap followed by terrible decision by Dalton.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: Dalton almost kills Gio as usual.

If Dalton had just taken the sack, Gio would be ok and Huber’s punt would have been perfect.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Time for some more Carlos and Geno action.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Terrible snap followed by terrible decision by Dalton.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

He is perennial backup, let us not expect too much from our star QB!  :andy:
Reply/Quote
Brandon Wilson hurt. Return questionable.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Please ,find it in your heart to root for PB this game. I know it is tough. I cannot handlne the terrible amount of drunk fans in this city. I don't know, the snobbisness of PB fans is probably equally as annoying.

And watch the Steelers March in the playoffs?  Ummm no.
Reply/Quote
I have never seen a team where the offense completely disappears in the 2nd half of every game!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Bengals are playing better but you can tell there are a lot of things to work on

Just can't quite put it away
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:41 PM)motoarch Wrote: And watch the Steelers March in the playoffs?  Ummm no.

Better than watching the Browns March in the playoffs. Try living in CLE and saying the same statement.... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:40 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Brandon Wilson hurt. Return questionable.

hand injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Bengals are leading the Jets in terms of time of possession by 5 minutes or so I think that makes a big difference for the defense
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:41 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I have never seen a team where the offense completely disappears in the 2nd half of every game!

And i thought it was a Marvin exclusive.

Reply/Quote
The only thing the defense hasn’t done today is make a pick. It’s time. How about Darqueze Dennard?
Reply/Quote