Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions***
(10-17-2021, 02:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: Okay Evan - you're in a DOME! No wind here - get your accuracy back!

sometimes all it takes is making one to get the groove back

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:14 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I hope they keep using Evans as the back up RB. He offers truly impressive pass catching ability.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Can they hand it to him once in a while though? I mean does he even have 1 carry? They are really tipping their hand...
Reply/Quote
McPhearson still got the yips?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not using your leftovers.

Captain of the "I didn't bring Sewell up In the thread" can't help but start this shit again. 

Shake was 100% right on his call of you and the other people posting about it still. Pathetic.
We are literally playing him lol. I don’t just bring him up all the time.
Just be happy ffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
we finally scored on your opening drive! halleluhia!!! Super Bowl here we come..
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think the refs count the 0 as an additional second. I've seen many snaps occur at the 0 mark and it not be called delay of game.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Correct, the mechanic is when the ref sees 0 on the clock he looks back to see if the snap has occurred and if not the flag is thrown. I essentially amounts to about a second and a half grace period.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: Correct, the mechanic is when the ref sees 0 on the clock he looks back to see if the snap has occurred and if not the flag is thrown. I essentially amounts to about a second and a half grace period.

Yup, what I have always heard.
Reply/Quote
They need to beat the Brakes off the lions.. Get up 21+ and rest Mixon..
Reply/Quote
Change at returner...
Reply/Quote
Awuzie is having a year

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
D playing great so far. Keep it up boys

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
This defense is fun to watch. Nice effort.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Awuzie...I like this guy.
Reply/Quote
D is here to play. So far, anyway.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:19 PM)jj22 Wrote: Awuzie is having a year

Yep, as good as Hendrickson has been Awuzie has probably been the best FA signing in years.
Reply/Quote
Solid defense so far. We are shutting them down. I would love to see us do that all game. Our DL is getting great push.
Reply/Quote
Late in...WHO DEY! Continue the winless streak!
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see points on every drive today on offense.

And I'd like the defense to continue the three and out trend until at least halftime.
Reply/Quote
Trent Irwin finally displaces The Brandon Phillips Experience.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Just got back, the wife insisted on showing me a desk chair she wanted to buy at the furniture store by the mall. So, pressing matters first:

Did we really win the coin toss for the 11th time in a row or did Detroit just want the ball first?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote