Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions***
(10-17-2021, 02:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Two first downs called by by penalties. Play calling is fine.

The team punts immediately equals the play calling failed to some. 

Meanwhile the reason it isn't 17 to 0 is penalties and a pick

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This offense really struggles to fulfill their potential.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:40 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He keeps it up he's gonna end up  in the ring of glory quicker than he should.

The glory hole?  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Great the MCDC crying video....ugh
Reply/Quote
Right now the OL and penalties are holding the offense back, not too mention a drop/INT by Chase/Burrow.
Reply/Quote
This new and improved defense still struggles with TE coverage though.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:43 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This offense really struggles to fulfill their potential.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I just don't think they are that good at this point. They are what they are. Streaky at best... They stall out way to much for long periods of the game..
Reply/Quote
At least Zac's not a big crybaby
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree. We marched right down the field on the opening drive and were driving on the other 2. INTs and penalties killed both...unless you were being sacastic

Come on now b, you know Zac told those guys to let passes go through the whickets and get holding penalties....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
And the D is getting gashed by an offense with no WRs...
Reply/Quote
They just can't put a bad team away , can they?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:42 PM)Au165 Wrote: The weird people talking about play calling when both penalties have been on conversions is just a stupid hill to die on.

Had to touch that up a bit.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: And the D is getting gashed by an offense with no WRs...

They might give up like 3 points this half.  Worst D in the NFL!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:41 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This offense is pretty pathetic vs a bad defense.

He’s had some time so are they not getting open? That’s sad if they aren’t because the Lions are not good.

Held the Ravens to 19 points including a record setting FG. They aren’t as bad as their record may indicate, not great, but not as bad as some make them out to be either. They’ve been improving as the season goes on.
Reply/Quote
Guard the damn flats Lou wtf. Goff can’t throw shit else. Why is every completion going to the flat? Adjust
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Watch them lose the lead...
Reply/Quote
This team is so frustrating

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 02:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Two first downs called back by penalties. Play calling is fine.

Careful, you're not parroting what the rest of the lemmings are!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Thank God that Goff just sucks.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This should be a laugher but it will not be decided until late in the 4th.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote