Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions***
Sorry for asking so many questions, but I can only follow play-by-play text on my phone (and the app is EXTREMELY slow updating today) so I'm better off getting "updates" here, because this board refreshes faster so... much appreciate the replies.
Reply/Quote
If this team wants us to feel confidence in them they need to come out like this is the Jaguar game and just dominate.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:34 PM)grampahol Wrote: Imagine if Joe had a clean pocket every time..

That would be amazing. Especially the right side of our OL is still an issue.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Sorry for asking so many questions, but I can only follow play-by-play text on my phone (and the app is EXTREMELY slow updating today) so I'm better off getting "updates" here, because this board refreshes faster so... much appreciate the replies.

Happens to me too man. My streams are sucking, the nfl updates on plays is at least 5 plays behind.

There is a guy who streams on Facebook… I hate him but it’s the only way today haha
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Sorry for asking so many questions, but I can only follow play-by-play text on my phone (and the app is EXTREMELY slow updating today) so I'm better off getting "updates" here, because this board refreshes faster so... much appreciate the replies.

This offense leaves us all asking questions.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:38 PM)bengaloo Wrote: That would be amazing. Especially the right side of our OL is still an issue.

He's had a clean pocket on almost every snap. This is bad decision making not pressure. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I find it funny Zac said they are going more 3 WR sets because that’s what the D is giving

Who gives a f*** what the D wants to give? Impose your will
-Housh
Reply/Quote

https://youtu.be/Y3PoOuAMGJY

There ya go bud.. you can watch..
Reply/Quote
"Taylor said they are trying to take away the WR, so they are trying to hurt them elsewhere."

Or, Taylor... Hurt them with the WRs you hoarded together. That is stupid as hell to avoid your strength.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "Taylor said they are trying to take away the WR, so they are trying to hurt them elsewhere."

Or, Taylor... Hurt them with the WRs you hoarded together. That is stupid as hell to avoid your strength.

Great stuff.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals would be an EASY 6-0 after today with better play calling on offense.

Right now Cincinnati is running the ball well which is great because Detroit is playing amazing pass defense. Just pound the rock and move the chains.
Reply/Quote
My god what a bob and weave
-Housh
Reply/Quote
"Wheel" Burrow
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
he needs to work on that slide

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Evans has to know to release when the double MUG nails…rookie
Reply/Quote
Burrow has the sloppiest slides I've ever seen.

Lands on his knees every time.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I’m not gonna lie that comment by ZAC if it’s not outta context then it m done with ZT as a coach
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:42 PM)pally Wrote: he needs to work on that slide

It's not electric.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 03:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: He's had a clean pocket on almost every snap. This is bad decision making not pressure. 

That last play WAS all pressure.
Reply/Quote
Burrow living dangerously

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote