Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-24-2021, 02:13 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: He had good coverage, but it clearly bounced out of his arms when it could've been pulled in, though. Split-second timing. That's what they're supposed to get paid for. But I agree about the coverage, the Ratbirds have a fairly enviable D. Unfortunately.

???

The DB slapped it down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cut Huber now
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 02:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: The Ravens corners are playing lights out right now. Lots of press man, Taylor needs to adjust to stack and compressed sets to create natural rubs to take them off the press.

Ravens will keep doing what works until you make them pay for it. Adjustments should be done.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 02:13 PM)Synric Wrote: Yep they need to create separation with some rubs and mesh concepts.

If they can get time double moves will be there later as Averrett is looking inside at the stem.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 02:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't mind calling the punt, but Zac shouldn't have told him to kick it through the End Zone

We'd be up 1-0 in the CFL. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 02:13 PM)impactplaya Wrote: These WR run very predictable routes
No.double moves, no hesitation.
CBs just sit in.the routes.easy for them

Not enough time for single move much less double moves.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 02:12 PM)Housh Wrote: If it was 3rd and like 2 i have no doubt we would’ve went for it. No use to just feed Baltimore stupid ass momentum on the drive by missing a 3rd and 10

We usually always go for it on 3rd down
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 02:14 PM)Bengals731 Wrote: What a bad punt , why punt the ball 5 yards into the end zone...

His adrenaline is still high.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Dammmmmmmnit
Reply/Quote
I’m so sick of this ***** guy.

Reply/Quote
Damn jackson
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 02:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: The Ravens corners are playing lights out right now. Lots of press man, Taylor needs to adjust to stack and compressed sets to create natural rubs to take them off the press.

If holding the Jersey outta every break is lights out. Should've been 2 defensive holds already. 
Reply/Quote
Got lucky on that
Reply/Quote
this
Reply/Quote
That’s tough. Against any other QB that’s a 3rd down stop
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Looking at a defensive showdown, boys and girls.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
F**kin g Lamar Jackson... he can't keep this up forever, right?
Sooner or later he's gonna get DRILLED, right?
Reply/Quote
Why is Apple out there??
Reply/Quote
Just injure him already
Reply/Quote
Bell needs to teach Jackson where to stay.
Reply/Quote