Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
(09-25-2022, 02:33 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Chase needs to get his head straight

do not worry Tee Higgins will carry us
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:33 PM)bengals73 Wrote: The NFL is rigged guys, I'm turning this off

Enjoy your Sunday. Goodbye.
Reply/Quote
It was a bad call, but Chase has to do better.
Reply/Quote
Great play by Aquzie there.
Reply/Quote
Knowing Chase he’ll catch a bomb later
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Nice play but the D is allowed to catch the ball
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is losing getting to Jamaar or something? He looks defeated out there
Reply/Quote
Awuzie may had had a couple of issues, but that's still my boy!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
jamarr never tucked it. im sick of people here defending trash calls from the refs. he was about to tuck it, then he just dropped it
Reply/Quote
I am so tired seeing this offense self destruct every damn game. Complete lack of coaching.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:34 PM)kevin Wrote: IF we can hold Jets to a FG

Defense played well!  Now stop the turn overs and score TDs!
Reply/Quote
Chase owes some redemption.

Get it back this drive.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:34 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Enjoy your Sunday. Goodbye.

YOu don't agree on the two TOTALLY Bullshit calls?
Reply/Quote
This offense is 1 step forward 2 backwards.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:34 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The football move was tucking. You can’t control the ball like that unless you possess it. I agree with the call, that didn’t like Chase was bobbling it to me.

So you're saying the football move is either tucking which shows he has control or taking a full stride upfield?
Reply/Quote
I like what Cincy is doing on offense. Shotgun spread looks. It really plays into what Burrow does best.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:24 PM)Au165 Wrote: Forward vs backwards it’s legit a weird rule.

Weird rule. I've never hear or read that before. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Higgins heel came down on white supposedly. So toe tap works assuming you make another step.

If your toe hits the ground, and then the heel...and the heel is ob. It's no catch.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: do not worry Tee Higgins will carry us

Yep. Gotta find a way to keep him
Reply/Quote
Glad to see the Bengal forums back to normal. I was missing, "The NFL is rigged" and "The Refs are against the Bengals" comments. Now I can enjoy the rest of the season.
Reply/Quote