Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets***
Tua was wobbling all over the place...he is likely out on Thursday...he can't clear concussion protocol by then

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 03:39 PM)TheFan Wrote: Trying to get Mixon involved too much. He has been terrible and saved the Jets 2 timeouts just on that drive. 

Mixon is fast but you can knock him down by just swatting at him.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 03:39 PM)pally Wrote: x'rays won't show anything, he has a soft tissue injury....he'll need an MRI.  He's walking around so it is not likely an ACL injury but he could have a sprained MCL.  Physical exam can indicate the injury.  The MRI will tell you the extent

Sucks because while I hope it’s not too serious the next game is Thursday so I would think he will be out vs Miami
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 03:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Mixon has been incredibly disappointing these first three weeks. Not entirely his fault, but I expected more out of him.

most overrated player on the team...
Reply/Quote
They will try a deep shot first.
Reply/Quote
FGA
Reply/Quote
A block would be pretty
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 03:42 PM)Rattler Wrote: most overrated player on the team...

Always has been. Could you imagine an electric RB with this offense.
Reply/Quote
It is time to sit Mixon for a bit and try a faster back - like Evans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How was that last one not intentional grounding?

Didn't move out of the pocket, no one anywhere near it, and that angle made it look like it didn't even reach the LOS.
Reply/Quote
That horrible last offensive series ****** them..
Reply/Quote
Gave them 3 there by bad clock management
Reply/Quote
20 to 6 at half time

Offense horrible and defense is horrible?
Reply/Quote
Gave them 3 pts there. O was non-existent most of the 2nd quarter.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 03:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How was that last one not intentional grounding?

Didn't move out of the pocket, no one anywhere near it, and that angle made it look like it didn't even reach the LOS.

He wasn't avoiding a saack
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 03:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stupid Zac, should have played conservative

He should have if he can't call plays to get a first down while leaving Jets time with 2 timeouts left for the FG.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Offsides and still couldn’t come close to blocking it.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 03:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: It is time to sit Mixon for a bit and try a faster back - like Evans.

Evans tends to bounce alot so he raises the risk of holding penalties. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
There's a gift wrapped 3 points from Zac. Well done.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 03:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Always has been. Could you imagine an electric RB with this offense.

We’ll get the newest OSU back and draft gray.
Reply/Quote