Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
We're definitely missing Reader and Wilson.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OK, Falcons went Woody Hayes and got 7. Bengals have 21 and going FOR MORE.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I mean our secondary can’t win games if you just run it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:05 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: I am already looking at next week and this will NOT work against Cleveland

Yeah getting ran over by an obvious running team doesn't bode so well for playing Cleveland.

Can't not be happy with a 21-7 lead and an incredibly explosive passing attack in the first half though. Would like to see us drive the rest of the clock away here as much as possible. 
Reply/Quote
See Nate you can’t be up 21-0 without a TD being scored and these asshats complaining that our defense is terrible.
Reply/Quote
The D should be ashamed of themselves letting an offense with no passing game run all over them like that. Lou needs to really buckle down and look hard at the film so this embarrassment is not repeated.
Reply/Quote
Both Evans returns have been pathetic
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Make it 28-7 and see if they want to keep running it..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We gave them the underneath. It was smart D. I hope they have a couple more 10-minute drives.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Wtf is Chris Evans doing?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Well that was the kind of drive that worried me coming into the game. We just need to keep the offense going.
Reply/Quote
Evans with two week returns. Not like him
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Should kneel that.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Now I wanna see Mixon dive like that for a TD on the 1 yrd line.. thanks.
Reply/Quote
If you keep 2 safeties back Boyd just HAS to be open

Teams will have to get out of that look against us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
WTF is the KR doing?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Both Evans returns have been pathetic

Like he’s walking in quicksand 
Reply/Quote
Burrow held the ball long on that sack.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:07 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Well that was the kind of drive that worried me coming into the game. We just need to keep the offense going.

If they take ten minute drive they’ve got at most two more TDs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We gave them the underneath. It was smart D. I hope they have a couple more 10-minute drives.

Exactly. Like we were 'complaining' about in the Dallas(?) game. If you make them have to drive the ball for 17 plays or whatever to score, it means they can't make mistakes on offence. Sometimes they'll score, but most teams won't sustain long drives every time they get the ball.
Reply/Quote