• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
Why did Cincy keep Apple? That guy absolutely sucks at his position
Reply/Quote
Man Atlanta is scrappy.
Reply/Quote
Again, they will Forrest Gump their way into halftime
Reply/Quote
No excuse to give up 10 points in the final minute. Unreal. Why can’t all three phases of this team show up the same game.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:25 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Wtf special teams!

I am not a kicker

I could have done a better job kicking there
Reply/Quote
This would be a colossal choke. Even for this team.

What Zac does will be interesting. If he keeps attacking, we should be fine. If he starts calling conservatively, they’ll have a great opportunity to come back.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Getting a little too comfortable early. People not doing their jobs on special teams and defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eli Apple is a ***** turd

Chase is limping

We give up a huge return and gift them 3 points

Disastrous final couple minutes.

When Chase scored the TD, I should have started cooking. I'm now feeling disgusted.

Still going to eat this chili, though.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:28 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Man Atlanta is scrappy.

This was 100% Bengal miscues. It should be something more like 35-0 Bengals right now. 
Reply/Quote
We aren’t allowed nice things.

Thought I’d come on here at half time buzzing with that performance and then Eli became Eli and the special teams forgot how to tackle.

Ffs
Reply/Quote
With 16 seconds left the only thing that can hurt you is a return. Just angle the ball to the sideline. Makes no sense
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They didn't. That's how ATL got the ball back. 

At least know what you're bytching about

What do you call Eli Apple doing? Taking a play off, so know what you are trolling about

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
At least we are a second half team and we’re actually going into halftime with a lead.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:30 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: With 16 seconds left the only thing that can hurt you is a return. Just angle the ball to the sideline. Makes no sense

Or kick it into the end zone... Or kick it out of bounds... Anything but a line drive kick 25 yards downfield.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: So offense has looked sharp but defense has been embarrassing and special teams are garbage. What should have been a laugher is instead in real danger of being an EXTREMELY embarrassing loss.

I hear a lot of bragging about the defense on Bengals Board but, honestly, there are some serious flaws on that side of the ball. 
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:30 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: What do you call Eli Apple doing?   Taking a play off, so know what you are trolling about

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they were taking their foot off the gas, they would have been playing Prevent D. it looked like they were staying aggressive on D and playing Man. 

Again, at least know what you're bytching about. They were too agrressive on both side with a 28-7 lead
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I guess it's asking too much for the Bengals to actually play a complete game where all three phases show up and ball out. You know, like other teams manage to have at least sometimes...
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to go Tonja Harding on Apples kneecap...WPOS
Reply/Quote
When is the last time it was just easy? Good god
Reply/Quote
This game isn't over since ATL got back in on the action. Which means Burrow is going to keep throwing. I wonder if he can eclipse 400 yards on the day?
Reply/Quote