Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Falcons @ Bengals***
Dear Mr. Official,

If the QB has 10 seconds to scan the field with no pressure, it is because of HOLDING.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great time for a stop, D. 35-17 coming up.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Mike Hilton is my dawg
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:41 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Any word on Chase?

He's sitting with the WRs with his uniform on/helmet with him. Presuming he's ready to play.
Reply/Quote
Nice defense
Reply/Quote
Excellent start. Do what you’ve been doing on offense now and all will be well
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Nice 3 and o to start the half
Reply/Quote
Mike had an easy pick if he drove on that soon as he thought
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:43 PM)Housh Wrote: Mike had an easy pick if he drove on that soon as he thought

Yes, if he starts a half second earlier he would have been running to the end zone with the pick. 
Reply/Quote
Alright time for 35-17
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Nice return, good field position. Big chance for points.
Reply/Quote
Good stop. I like the return. I think Taylor almost lost that ball at the end of that.
Reply/Quote
To be fair we had a busted coverage and a busted coverage which are usually rare in the NFL otherwise we played pretty good defense. As long as we don’t bust more coverage the defense should be able to perform.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:43 PM)treee Wrote: Nice 3 and o to start the half

Had a menage a trios while the game was in intermission, eh?Pervert
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:39 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Did he give sexy time to the decision makers?

It did have something to do with his ball handling ability.
Reply/Quote
Who the hell is “they” that kept telling Honda they couldn’t do stuff? I don’t think “they” existed.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Collins is back as well

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:44 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: To be fair we had a busted coverage and a busted coverage which are usually rare in the NFL otherwise we played pretty good defense. As long as we don’t bust more coverage the defense should be able to perform.

It's a little concerning the defence has given the Falcons any chance here due to it, but these things happen sometimes. No reason to worry about the D just yet, but their inability to stop the run these past two weeks doesn't bode well for next week. We shall see though.
Reply/Quote
Tee wide open.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 03:42 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Mike Hilton is my dawg

So many big pickups in free agency the last few years. But I love Mike Hilton's attitude and the winning culture he brings.
Reply/Quote