Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Perine doin' thangs!
Reply/Quote
Money for the tie
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 03:53 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Yeah, judging from them struggling to get their 3 there...might be right... Wink

Titans keep teams under 20 and seem to struggle to score more than 20, and still 7-3. That's why I say 20 wins it. Higgins doesn't drop we might have 7 lol
Reply/Quote
One drop, one penalty its alway something to derail a drive.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 03:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn that Tee drop hurt bad.

Player mistakes have made all of our offensive drives a slog
Reply/Quote
Mistakes stalling a lot of drives. But i'm not afraid of a defensive slugfest here. Bengals will score when needed. Defense has a good handle on Tannehill and Henry.
Reply/Quote
Three and out and some good field position would be nice.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Run game stats so far<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> 5 carries, 34 yards, 6.8<br>Titans 6 carries, 17 yards, 2.8</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1596940835295461376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 27, 2022</a></blockquote>

so if they can't run Henry...throw it too him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 03:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Titans keep teams under 20 and seem to struggle to score more than 20, and still 7-3. That's why I say 20 wins it. Higgins doesn't drop we might have 7 lol

Makes sense, my friend...can't argue the math...lol... Cool
Reply/Quote
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Then again all things considered Bengals offense is on track for a productive day. Two drives with decent field position and we get 3.
Reply/Quote
Well hell
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Trash ass defense
Reply/Quote
we suck lol, great try by CTB
Reply/Quote
Bates is useless this game
Reply/Quote
Bates sucks

Reply/Quote
Lol. Okay that sucked
Reply/Quote
This is not good
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Defense completely sucks..
Reply/Quote
Elite safety gets that fumble. Just sayin

Reply/Quote