Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(12-04-2022, 06:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Fied it!

Much better
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
samwise perine is good
Reply/Quote
Not sure how I feel about the refs ruling in our favor. Kind of ruins my narrative.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Of course the chiefs board whining about that dpi.  LOL

What, this board doesn't have enough issues for you so you gotta go over there?   Tongue

Good quarter one.  Keep'em coming.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Both calls were legit but yes the roughing was close. However they will call it all the time when you wrap the QB in your arms and slam them into the turf. The Fridge on the 85 Bears injured two QBs in one season with that move - after which it got outlawed.
Reply/Quote
I love our body language

We have a swag as if we’ve been here before and we believe we’re actually the better team.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:53 PM)Housh Wrote: Watching a 7 yard run on 1st down arouses me

Ima have to turn down that invite to watch the game with you next week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:54 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Perine is a beast

going to need a contract boost next yr to keep him at this point.  
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Ima have to turn down that invite to watch the game with you next week.

Lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Chiefs defense looks pedestrian as I’d they thought they’d succeed just because they are the Chiefs and they beat everyone
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: What, this board doesn't have enough issues for you so you gotta go over there?   Tongue

Good quarter one.  Keep'em coming.

Had to go over and see how much crying they were doing.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Is league ready for Bengals with a run game
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s a crap rule. The flag was legit.

I don't think the rule is crap, but I do think that application of it was.  It didn't seem late to me, and that was not a position that can be altered going to the ground.

Just my two cents.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, so they promote a lack of fear one's spouse will die.

In all seriousness, the widow/widower aspect does add a cynical edge.  We need people to be single, but like...they can't be single for any reason that is voluntary or makes them look less than perfect.

Pretty much. Putting it all back together after tragedy.

Reply/Quote
Vintage Chase.
Reply/Quote
TOUCHDOWN TEE!!!!!!!!!

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
TD TEE!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:54 PM)Housh Wrote: At this point do we need Mixon if it saves us 12 million?

Considering its a deep RB class, not much.
Reply/Quote
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote