Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
I want to highlight how deadly Burrow was and how good Perine was that drive. It was insane
-Housh
Reply/Quote
someone send kelce a gold star cheese coney - lol
Reply/Quote
That was a helluva play design and great call with Evans!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Sorry to hear that.

I was thinking more it's not good for someone with a ticker issue.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: Chris Evans!!! GO BLUE!!!

I think a perma ban is in order here... Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:57 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Pratt may earn POTG if Cincinnati wins.

My vote goes to Perine
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:57 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Damn.........if not for the drop by Boyd and the dumb 4th and goal call at the end of the first half.

Up by ten. But it happens.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Mister Evans welcome to the NFL. Or you s that not his first?

He's had others. Still a huge TD though! 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:44 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: No it hasn't.  It is a penalty to throw the ball away while in the in-between the tackles. Whether you throw it out of bounds, into the ground, or into the stands.. 

Yeah, sure. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:57 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Pratt may earn POTG if Cincinnati wins.

If we win this game Zack will hand him a game ball after the game that's for sure.
Reply/Quote
Who is this Evans guy?…….
Reply/Quote
Man in years past when the Bengals had a lead and blew it and dropped a td or something...they'd fold.

Not these guys.

Have to recalibrate as fans.

The strip on Kelce was playoff-esque of last year.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Mister Evans welcome to the NFL. Or you s that not his first?

2nd. TD against Detroit last year. Also a passing TD
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:58 PM)Bengalion Wrote: If we win this game Zack will hand him a game ball after the game that's for sure.

According to someone on here both Wilson and Pratt are both trash.
Reply/Quote
Okay defense. Time to get the ball back here giving up no points.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:57 PM)higgy100 Wrote: I was thinking more it's not good for someone with a ticker issue.

I took my BP medicine an hour early today to make sure it was in effect before kick off.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Up by ten.  But it happens.

Oh hell I KNOW it happens lol.  I'm a Bengals fan
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:57 PM)Housh Wrote: I want to highlight how deadly Burrow was and how good Perine was that drive. It was insane

Burrow has Aaron Rodgers accuracy from his elite years.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:57 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Damn.........if not for the drop by Boyd and the dumb 4th and goal call at the end of the first half.

And the misssed xtra point opening day... and the last minute at Baltimore...
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Our offensive line is playing a hell of a game!
Reply/Quote