Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome New Mods!
Welcome to our newest mods - CINwillWIN and wildcats forever.

Two outstanding additions to the staff and I know they'll do a great job both representing, and moderating the board.

Thanks to both for accepting the responsibility and joining the team!  ThumbsUp 
Reply/Quote
Two great choices.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This board is very fortunate to have so many good members, and so many good contributors. Thanks to CIN and Wildcats for helping keep it going.
Reply/Quote
Both are outstanding members, of excellent character. Great choices!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good choices. Congrats guys.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to our noob mods. I like a box of doughnuts on my desk when I arrive.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 04:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Welcome to our noob mods. I like a box of doughnuts on my desk when I arrive.

We get desks? 

....and doughnuts?

[Image: 10.jpg_zpsliydj9vo.gif]

I appreciate all the great vibes|comments, and I am honored to be back in a position of helping once again, I really missed it. 

Thank you to B'holic for the chance to help out, and to assist this well put together class of staff already assembled. They have already done a fantastic job of re-creating what was something most members|users held in high regard...what came to most of us a strange, bitter end with many shattered pieces, the community came together to rebuild something that has been amazing, and again, I am honered|humbled to be a part of this social outlet for my favorite team, which has really turned into a family. 

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Where is my Mod Privledges?
Why am I never considered for responsibility?

THAT'S IT, IM GOING OOOOOOFFFFFFFF THE GRID!!!

Hot and ready pizza for five bucks!?

THATS IT, IM GOING BAAAAAACK ON THE GRID!!!

In other words...congratz...I think.

By the way, I don't want to be a Mod. I would let the power go to my head and start banning those on the left.
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2016, 04:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Welcome to our noob mods. I like a box of doughnuts on my desk when I arrive.

What? You didn't like your Ferrari? 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

You get a desk? Holic makes me work out of his basement.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Not that CinWillWin guy again........ Sick

LMAO Cool Congrats gentlemen, worthy of the title, the both of you.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I can guarantee that CINwillWIN will be an excellent moderator. I didn't have much time to work with him on the old board, but the way that he stepped up in that final year was immensely helpful.

Congrats to CINwillWIN and wildcats forever, whom I believe will do a great job as well.
Reply/Quote
I want to put in the Joker's clap in the Dark Knight as a funny meme.  But I'm so computer illiterate, I cannot figure it out.  So alas.......

Congrats.

(slow)Clap---------(slow)Clap--------(slow)Clap
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 12:34 PM)Benton Wrote: You get a desk? Holic makes me work out of his basement.

Mellow

A basement?!?!?!!!  Shocked

I gotta work from a cardboard box in the backyard! 

With a chain around my neck!! 
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Congrats Gentlemen !
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 06:07 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I want to put in the Joker's clap in the Dark Knight as a funny meme.  But I'm so computer illiterate, I cannot figure it out.  So alas.......

Congrats.

(slow)Clap---------(slow)Clap--------(slow)Clap

[Image: bhpic.png]

[Image: Jokerclapclap.gif~c200]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 70788-Dave-Grohl-clapping-yay-gif-Im-TdjK.gif]

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 12:30 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: http://img.pandawhale.com/70788-Dave-Grohl-clapping-yay-gif-Im-TdjK.gif

Trying to use Tapatalk.
Disregard...lol

Reply/Quote