Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ESPN's coverage of our free agent signings
The hope with Awuzie and Hendrickson are that they're both ascending. Usually the Bengals are a year ahead with contracts, but I think this staff wasn't sure about either Lawson or WJ3 and let them hit free agency instead of locking them up to extensions last year.

Ultimately, we've went for guys who are more suited for zone, and if we believe that Anarumo ( or Zac, for that matter ) will be gone, it feels like we may be backing ourselves into a corner as to who we could hire as a defensive coordinator.

The good news: Free Agency has slowed down, and offensive line and WR are falling in price. I would love to swoop in on Curtis Samuel and give us someone who can open up the field, then grab some of the linemen like Trai Turner, Feiler, and maybe one or two others. A DL like Sheldon Rankins would be nice, too.

Right now I'm bummed about Lawson and Jackson, but I'm hopeful that there are still moves to be made that open the draft up for us.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN's coverage of our free agent signings - PikesPeakUC - 03-17-2021, 06:50 PM