Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(03-17-2021, 03:49 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: What is with you guys and Fox?  If my opinion is different from yours I'm all of a sudden a right wing Fox watcher?

No, but if there appears to be no real factual basis for a claim that was repeated over and over again in the right wing media then it is pretty obvious where you got it.

Pretty simple to tell me how many more people committed suicide in 2020 compared to 2019 and the difference between the increase from 2018 to 2019 isn't it?   If you knew anything about actual facts you would know that the suicide rte has been increasing in the UNited Sates every year even before Covid. 

that si if you are not just repeating a speaking point from the right-wing echo chamber

(03-17-2021, 03:49 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Am I a CNN left winger because I support LGBT rights?

No.  I can make a cogent argument supporting LGBT rights based on legal precedent and facts.  And I can provide sources for any facts I use in my argument.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - fredtoast - 03-17-2021, 08:51 PM