Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My iPhone Is Acting Up- PLEASE HELP!
(03-18-2021, 02:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I will say, Brad, you're right on the latter; it's a VERY personal preference.

But there isn't a back button on any iPhone Wink

Having never really used android what do you mean by a back button?  Go back to what?  iPhone apps do have a back you can click to go back within the app.  iPhone uses finger swipe for switching between apps or going to the home screen. For example on my iPhone 11 if I want to exit an app to the home screen I just swipe up and it takes me to the home screen.  If I want to switch between open apps I swipe up slower from the bottom of the screen and it shows all open apps I can then swipe through to select.  It's not hard to do but does take some getting used to if you are not familiar with it. Having used iPhone for some time I find it easy and quick to use.

But you are right it is a preference.  Some people prefer android some prefer iPhone and the topic of this thread wasn't "Should I use iPhone or Android?"  Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My iPhone Is Acting Up- PLEASE HELP! - George Cantstandya - 03-18-2021, 03:16 PM