Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My iPhone Is Acting Up- PLEASE HELP!
(03-18-2021, 03:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Having never really used android what do you mean by a back button?  Go back to what?  iPhone apps do have a back you can click to go back within the app.  iPhone uses finger swipe for switching between apps or going to the home screen. For example on my iPhone 11 if I want to exit an app to the home screen I just swipe up and it takes me to the home screen.  If I want to switch between open apps I swipe up slower from the bottom of the screen and it shows all open apps I can then swipe through to select.  It's not hard to do but does take some getting used to if you are not familiar with it.  Having used iPhone for some time I find it easy and quick to use.

But you are right it is a preference.  Some people prefer android some prefer iPhone and the topic of this thread wasn't "Should I use iPhone or Android?"  Big Grin

That's exactly what I was thinking!  Who the hell needs a "back" button?!

I will say that I just got a new iPhone 11 (I think) and I don't like how it doesn't have a home button where I can just press it or double press it to bring up every open ap.  The swipe up from the bottom thing isn't as easy for me and I also don't like how I have to press the side button to get it to even come on.

Maybe it will just take some getting used to.  

I'm still figuring it all out but I do like most things about it so far.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My iPhone Is Acting Up- PLEASE HELP! - BFritz21 - 03-18-2021, 04:01 PM