Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow makes pitch for Golladay
(03-18-2021, 04:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree with everything you said MasterP. If Kelly can play Guard he could be a major upgrade for us and he can fill in at RT in a 
pinch in case Reiff goes down. I like the LO addition to the DT position, was wanting Rankins but hey, this guy is a good player 
when he tries to be. Golladay is a big play Receiver who like you said would help open the Draft so we aren't reaching for a WR 
early. Even though I like a lot of these WR's in this Draft. 

What is nice is we took care of Corner in FA, now we just need to take care of the OL to really free up the Draft. We got a pass 
rusher in Hendrickson and a decent pass rushing DT in Ogunjobi. We aren't as bad off as some make out. Especially if we make 
the moves we are talking about. We could be sitting nicely.
I'll be honest,  I was definitely disappointed with not picking up good OL players in FA, as that is a crucial need that I don't want to gamble on rookies to fill.  The disappointment will be gone if they sign two players like Reiff and Kelly. But that still remains to be seen.  If they wait until the draft,  I would still call it a bad play (no matter how the picks turn out), because they left it up to chance (on something as important as protecting your QB). Don't mind taking chances in other areas,  especially if it's not a very well known weakness, but not with JB's health. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow makes pitch for Golladay - masterpanthera_t - 03-18-2021, 04:15 PM