Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My iPhone Is Acting Up- PLEASE HELP!
(03-18-2021, 04:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's exactly what I was thinking!  Who the hell needs a "back" button?!

I will say that I just got a new iPhone 11 (I think) and I don't like how it doesn't have a home button where I can just press it or double press it to bring up every open ap.  The swipe up from the bottom thing isn't as easy for me and I also don't like how I have to press the side button to get it to even come on.

Maybe it will just take some getting used to.  

I'm still figuring it all out but I do like most things about it so far.

If it is an 11 you should not need to press the side button for it come on.  Just tap the screen and it should open.  That is unless you turned it off completely.  If you enabled faceID it will unlock when you look at it, swipe up to open to the home screen. You can also enable raise to wake if you have not already. That will wake your phone up when you raise it.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208081

"To turn Raise to Wake on or off, go to Settings > Display & Brightness." Then toggle the raise to wake button on.

Edit: Also if you have difficulty with the touch features you might explore the accessibility options. Go to settings > accessibility > touch

There are several options there that might work better for you. Actually the accessibility options have a lot of different things that may be of help. I've not used them myself so can't really say if they will or will not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My iPhone Is Acting Up- PLEASE HELP! - George Cantstandya - 03-18-2021, 04:19 PM