Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz...
(03-19-2021, 01:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/politics/donald-trump-ramp-west-point-speech/index.html

I wonder if this incident will generate a similar article?

The outlets that are out to expose Biden as a barely living corpse of a nutcase have already gone so far deep down the hole that him surviving a slip on the stairs actually comes off as a compliment. 

(03-19-2021, 02:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Well, he did trip three times, and it's not like this is the only evidence of some issues with Biden, but I tend to agree that this will be overblown.  I just don't see this incident in a vacuum.  As for President Harris, I've already stated you'll be seeing that before 2024.  But we shall see.

The guy is 78, most American men his age are flat-out dead.  It's absurd how old politicians are in this country, but what can ya do?  2024 is shaping up to be 82 year old Biden vs 78 year old Trump but I'd also be completely not shocked if they both died before 2024.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz... - Nately120 - 03-19-2021, 02:11 PM