Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a stupid question about guns for a Sunday night
I have 3 gun loving work connections/ former coworkers that had accidental discharges. One shot himself in the foot and another in the leg cleaning their weapons. The 3rd almost shot me in the foot while trying to clear the chamber to show me his new hand gun. (I think alcohol played a part here) I think he was excited or something idk. I am not even a gun person so I don't know why he felt the need to do that. I thought he was playing a stupid joke for a second until I saw his face. Then I realized what just happened. Pretty sure i lost some hearing function in my right ear. Was soooo loud lol. Very thankful he had a thick rug on his cement floor or this story probably would have had a more tragic ending. They are all engineers so I wouldn't say they are necessarily idiots, or people I would be generally concerned about. Although the one does drink way too much. The 2 that shot themselves are hard-core nra gun people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a stupid question about guns for a Sunday night - TheUberHuber - 03-22-2021, 06:34 PM