Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trans Youth Speaks Out As Alabama Debates Banning Medical Treatment
(03-29-2021, 11:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There's been some very rational and informed posts about this subject in this thread that don't quite fit this narrative.  I'm honestly disappointed that you chose to ignore them completely and go with this highly partisan take on this subject.  Not that you care, but still.

You are right that I don’t care. Half of Congress thinks my dad’s employer should be able to fire her for being trans in the name of religious freedom. An increasing number of states want to make trans students, arguably the most at risk kids, a more marginalized group.

When the humanity of people I care about is up for debate, I don’t really care to hear people rationalize rhetoric that only serves to further stigmatize those loved ones.

Transphobia has been openly tolerated here for years. Anyone who has an issue with me not giving a shit about the opinion of small minded bigots can **** off.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trans Youth Speaks Out As Alabama Debates Banning Medical Treatment - BmorePat87 - 03-30-2021, 12:56 AM