Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trans Youth Speaks Out As Alabama Debates Banning Medical Treatment
(03-30-2021, 11:51 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I see. 

Well, much like my assumption about your post, you are making one about mine.  I took the opportunity to voice my opinion on the issue as a whole, not just the Alabama law.

Yeah.  Aside from your mischaracterization of my second point.  This isn't a black and white issue and I think acknowledging that is important.

I haven't seen a single person in this thread support this bill.  If what you're saying is that voicing legitimate concerns about this issue is analogous to supporting this extreme law then I don't know what to tell you.

Here's where I think you're a little to close to this issue.  I don't see having legitimate concerns about this issue as anything close to supporting this type of law.  It's almost like you're using your "slippery slope" argument, which you were against above, to label any discussion on the issue at all.

I completely agree, but no one in this thread has said anything close to supportive of this bill.

It's really on you if people see your attempt to pivot away from the topic as implicit support for the topic after you take a comment directed at the topic to be a criticism of your post. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trans Youth Speaks Out As Alabama Debates Banning Medical Treatment - BmorePat87 - 03-30-2021, 01:23 PM