Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 12:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The reason I lean towards Pitts because he's more versatile.  He's a matchup nightmare.  He's capable of operating as traditional receiver and lining outside.

At 6'6, 245 and with a 4.46 40 the man is a freak.  If you look at his physical attributes he stands out like a Calvin Johnson did.

All this said, I love Chase too.  I don't think you can go wrong with either one.  I just think Pitts fills a bigger need, and can be moved around more in the offense.

Note:  None of the above doesn't mean I don't like Sewell either.  I'm not opposed to drafting him. But I lean towards these two because I think he's going to struggle a bit out of the gate, and I'm not sure he immediately transitions into a huge upgrade, whereas I think these two guys do.  This team missed their opportunity for immediate OL help by ignoring the guard position in free agency, and I'm not so sure drafting this dude at #5 and moving him inside is the answer.

I lean towards Pitts too if we pass on Sewell. For the same reason people are ok with passing on Sewell (you can get the oline help later), you can get he receiver help later in the draft. You can't find a TE later in this draft as the position isn't deep at all. So by the logic of what positions are deep and should be considered to pass on when you have equal prospects in Sewell/Chase/Pitts. You go with the weakest position. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - jj22 - 03-31-2021, 01:14 PM