Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 01:32 PM)bengaloo Wrote: But he is way better than Jordan or Redmond. Not too mention Fred Johnson as a G, which should've never happened. Turner was an idiot, imo. I have way more faith in Pollack to put the right guys in the right places to succeed. Jonah is a year older, Adeniji is a year older and flashed at times last year, and with no OTA's or real offseason. XSF isnt a world beater but he's better than Jordan, Redmond or Johnson as a G. We have a deep draft of OLmen and still have June 1st cuts to grab better depth or maybe even a starter depending on who gets cut around the league. There are always some solid players cut after the draft. All these things combined brings Chase into play, imo. But like I say, if they draft Sewell or Slater, I'll still be happy. 

Upgrading from disaster to bad is an upgrade. I get it. But is it worthy of complacency? I get it though, we have upgraded from Jordan/Johnson. I'm just not sure if we see these players as upgrades because of the disaster Jordan/Johnson was.

Reminds me of when we got rid of Guycheck and though...…. Wait. Brain freeze. Not Bodine (or was it Bodine?) but the center after Guycheck was an upgrade when really he stunk up the joint, but we couldn't see it at first because Guycheck was so bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - jj22 - 03-31-2021, 01:37 PM