Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 01:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I think I speak for a good percentage of the board (minimum 60%):  Can you please shut the eff up?

Good God, you're annoying.  Every damn comment is an insult, or it's sarcastically mocking someone else.

Who the hell are you?  You're some expert with your 2 and 3 sentence replies, that feature absolutely little to no substance?  And this isn't a recent trend, it sums up pretty much your entire existence on the board.  You offer very, very little in actually generating conversation or debate.  You're a passive-aggressive, incredibly rude nobody.

Again, do us all a favor and shut the hell up.  Go start your own thread about OL and OL alone.  Quit shitting on people because they may want to take a Guard in the 2nd round vs. an OT in the 1st.  There's worse things in this world that you can get worked up about.

/endrant
I already said they can take a guard or center in the 2nd and I'd be ok with that if they decide to pick Chase at 5

but there's a better and safer option here, especially knowing that Reiff is 30 and on a 1 year contract. And knowing Jonah may have an injury issue.

And I think I provide plenty insight. Im giving facts about Boldin and the teams he played for, how teams with mediocre offensive lines can win the super bowl if they have an elite defense, and telling you that the Burrow tape in 2020 doesnt lie. He's an elite talent. You're just referencing numbers. Numbers will have you believing Tannehill is an elite quarterback.

lighten up, neighbor
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Frank Booth - 03-31-2021, 01:57 PM