Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:07 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Are you kidding me?  Is this a joke?

You literally called people idiots and morons within the last hour.  You specifically asked me if I even actually watched the games, of if I know how to watch football.  You've continually insulted those who prefer Chase or Pitts for days and days now.

Now you're telling me to lighten up?

Look dude, none of this is that hard.  You got an opinion, or you think an approach is wrong, then share it, give your reasons.  There's absolutely no need to behave in the way you and a few others have recently.

Just because someone wants Chase or Pitts does NOT mean they don't value the OL, or they're an idiot, or a moron, or anything else.  These are all super talented and prospects, and there's a lot of different ways to build out this team over the next few years.

Some of ya'll need to really calm the hell down, and quit ragging on people for having a different approach to the draft.
I never called people idiots or morons today in this thread. I said ignorant. I also said the board lowers my IQ. But I never said moron or idiots

secondly, asking you if you watch the games isnt an insult per se. It's just that you're referencing numbers when I say Burrow is a guy who makes his receivers better. I then say, that by your logic, Tannehill is the better talent and qb. (We all know that's not the case, even if he had better stats in 2020)

for real

lighten up
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Frank Booth - 03-31-2021, 02:13 PM