Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:25 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: What about Sam Cosmi? Alex Leatherwood? Dillon Randunz? Walker Little? 

Sam Cosmi is projected late round 1. But would be a good pick.

Alex Leatherwood, I am with Faulk, I just don't like him. Sadly, he is the right fit for the zone blocking scheme we run here. Just, doesn't seem to play with an edge. Doesn't finish blocks, at times, he looked like he wasn't invested. Like when the O-line was sitting on the bench in the Miami fight, that's the kind of vibe I get when I watch him play. I want a Whit... a guy that rips a dude's helmet off for hitting the QB after the whistle.

Walker Little - He's had injuries... that is a little concerning.. and he is a finesse blocker not an over-powering guy. I don't know if that fits Pollock's scheme.

Dillon Randunz - As a developmental guy... bring him, but we need a guy to be pushing for a starting spot in 21. This guy could be great.. could be a bust. Certainly a gamble as he has never played against any type of pro level competition. People knock Sewell for playing in the Pac-12... 

So of the 4, 1 I think comes in and is a ready to go player. Do you really want to sit and hope the one you want is there and risk another Billy Price moment?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread