Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:42 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: That's the thing, 1 YOU think that comes in and is ready, and I respect your opinion, but I don't agree on all those. 

I like Letherwood, Cosmi, and Eichenburg all could be extremely productive players for us. Radunz I agree is developmental. 

Little got hurt and then opted out, but before that he was in the mix with ALL the top guys and may slip only because of that. 

But all the names here cause a debate, not a single one is a.. yup that guy is going to be the top guy in the class. He literally is a can't miss type of guy. On this list are good prospects with flaws, hence why they aren't in round 1.

So, do you take the potential flaw on the protection guy or the guy catching the ball?

Sewell - then you have Bateman, Toney, Dyami Brown, Marshall Jr, Elijah Moore, etc, etc. All of those WRs would come in and be a huge boost to the WR room.

It isn't like passing on Chase, dooms us at WR either... it's equally deep at WR. 

The only position group that isn't super deep that we are discussing here is TE. There is 3 guys, Pitts, Jordan from Miami and the TE from Penn State whose name I'm not typing out.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread