Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: But all the names here cause a debate, not a single one is a.. yup that guy is going to be the top guy in the class. He literally is a can't miss type of guy. On this list are good prospects with flaws, hence why they aren't in round 1.

So, do you take the potential flaw on the protection guy or the guy catching the ball?

Sewell - then you have Bateman, Toney, Dyami Brown, Marshall Jr, Elijah Moore, etc, etc. All of those WRs would come in and be a huge boost to the WR room.

It isn't like passing on Chase, dooms us at WR either... it's equally deep at WR. 

The only position group that isn't super deep that we are discussing here is TE. There is 3 guys, Pitts, Jordan from Miami and the TE from Penn State whose name I'm not typing out.
Yeah that's why I said In a previous post I prefer Pitts and stated several reasons why, and then OL in rd2. 

Sewell isn't a sure thing either, is he considered at the top of his class? Sure, but some prefer Slater. Also Sewell has played limited amount of games, and also opted out last year, so he isn't a slam dunk.

Bateman will be gone, esp after his pro day and running 4.39. Marshall could be as well now with his Pro day. Brown I like who I mentioned in a draft thread, and Moore is a slot guy and not someone who will win on the outside so I don't think he fits here with Boyd manning the slot. 

I would be fine with whatever direction we went with the 3 options everyone is talking about. (Pitts, Chase, Sewell) because like I mentioned the positions of need are deep.

BUT My one Argument on Pitts is he is head and shoulders above anyone on the TE position. Like mentioned by someone he is the #2 rated player on the top scouts boards (DJ, Zeirline, etc) and the matchups nightmares he would cause to me is more impactful then even Chase, but thats JMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread