Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 02:58 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Yeah that's why I said In a previous post I prefer Pitts and stated several reasons why, and then OL in rd2. 

Sewell isn't a sure thing either, is he considered at the top of his class? Sure, but some prefer Slater. Also Sewell has played limited amount of games, and also opted out last year, so he isn't a slam dunk.

Bateman will be gone, esp after his pro day and running 4.39. Marshall could be as well now with his Pro day. Brown I like who I mentioned in a draft thread, and Moore is a slot guy and not someone who will win on the outside so I don't think he fits here with Boyd manning the slot. 

I would be fine with whatever direction we went with the 3 options everyone is talking about. (Pitts, Chase, Sewell) because like I mentioned the positions of need are deep.

BUT My one Argument on Pitts is he is head and shoulders above anyone on the TE position. Like mentioned by someone he is the #2 rated player on the top scouts boards (DJ, Zeirline, etc) and the matchups nightmares he would cause to me is more impactful then even Chase, but thats JMO.

I actually like Slater's versatility. The ability to play all 5 spots on the line is amazing plus the way he shut down Chase Young was awesome as well.

People around here would lose their minds, but if we could manage to trade back in one and take Slater while adding another 2nd round pick, I think it becomes the best long term move for the franchise. It isn't the one that people will like... but it does fill more holes with more high quality players then any other move we make. But as you stated, this is just my opinion... and the Bengals will do what the Bengals will do.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread