Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(03-31-2021, 05:00 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Hahahaha bro there’s a difference between a prospect projected top 5 and a prospect projected late first early second.  Price wasn’t a early second rounder Alton with Daniels and ogbuehi was a late first and coming off and entirely missed season due to injury.  Sewell is a top 5 prospect arguably best in the draft.  He’s not a miss. When we miss on offensive lineman it’s when we are left to evaluate and we simply can’t do that.  Sewell is a no brainer.  The list of wide receivers that have balled here that were picked out of the first round goes on and on.  On top of all that u it’s much more important to protect ur qb than it is to add another wide receiver at pick 1 when we already have two studs on the roster.  Ur being sand to the beach with chase.  Get Sewell in the first then take Bateman Marshall Moore whomever in the second who will be excellent with Higgins Boyd and a protected burrow

The experts are split about 75/25 that Sewell is the best OT. Some still think Slater will be better than Sewell. Nobody thinks there are other WRs that are better prospects than Chase. Its Chase, then everyone else. And again look at the talent drop off from Chase to 2nd round prospects. It is much greater than the talent drop off from Sewell to 2nd round prospects. Sewell will likely be goos, but I said this before...which player, Sewell or Chase, has the better chance of not being as good as advertised? If you didn't say Sewell as the answer to that question, youre either blind or too stubborn to admit it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Beaker - 03-31-2021, 09:50 PM