Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the Koch-Backed Effort to Block the Election-Reform Bill
(04-01-2021, 09:30 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It was meant more as a general state of mind more than it was name calling.  When "you" are so fragile that your life is consumed with tearing down statues and changing names/mascots and crying about Dr. Seuss books I don't know what to say.  I stand by what I said.  How people that mentally weak even make it a day in this world is beyond me.

And the denigration continues. Denigration is asshole behavior.

(04-01-2021, 09:35 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Being an asshole would be telling those people directly how they are acting.  I wouldn't do that cause i'm a nice guy.  ThumbsUp

Being an asshole is being denigrative in general. Not saying it to their face shows a lack of courage and conviction. If you feel a way about someone and you aren't willing to say it to their face, then you shouldn't say it at all.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside the Koch-Backed Effort to Block the Election-Reform Bill - Belsnickel - 04-01-2021, 09:49 AM