Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(04-01-2021, 12:38 PM)Whatever Wrote: Honestly, the masses were clamoring for either Josh Jones or a LB in the 2nd.  Sadly, Jones fell into round three and we passed on him for Wilson. I got the Higgins pick, but I still don't understand why they passed on a T with that kind of upside for a stack LB.  

Lots of folks talk about "shiny toys," but what kills this team in the draft are these terrible LB picks.  If you look at our draft history, we take at least one every year before the 5th round and they become a replacement level starter at best and most of them bust.  If you look at our LB picks, it's just a black hole of wasted opportunity.  And there's always serviceable LB's out on the street you can sign for cheap.  

Absolutely on the LB.  I don't see how they can consistently mess it up to the extent that they have.  I was stunned when they passed on Jones for Logan Wilson.  Probably contributing to the irritation I am experiencing this year at the prospect of missing on Sewell or Slater.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Burma - 04-01-2021, 12:46 PM