Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is
(04-01-2021, 01:42 PM)Whatever Wrote: This is from his combine write up.  Literally three lines on his weaknesses about his bad hands.  I think the fact that you're a noles fan is skewing your evaluation on Terry.  And yeah, there will be Day 3 WR's that can play, just like there will be Day 3 OL that can play.  You can't count on a guy at either position stepping in and being a quality starter day 1, though.

• Catch technique needs significant work.
  • Focus drops could be a lingering issue.
  • Shoddy hands and inconsistent ball-tracking hurt downfield success.

Hmmm...

"Positives: Nice-sized receiver with consistent hands. Sturdy receiver who gets up in a crowd and comes away with the difficult reception in battles. Stays low exiting breaks, positions himself to make the reception, and displays strong hands with the ability to pull the fastball from the air. Consistent hands catcher who extends to make the reception away from his frame.

Displays good awareness, settles into the open spot on the field, and uses his frame to shield away opponents. Tracks the pass in the air and makes the difficult over-the-shoulder reception at full speed."

You a Miami or Gator fan by chance?  Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think you guys realize HOW GOOD JaMarr Chase is - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-01-2021, 01:49 PM