Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(04-01-2021, 03:58 PM)Au165 Wrote: Most of those people will still take any sort of life-saving injections, pills, and assistance someone tells them to take when they are faced with a disease that could personally kill them. The reality is those who tend to refuse to take vaccines think they won't be impacted by it, they do not care about the potential ramifications to others because their universe revolves around their singular existence. Refusal to vaccinate comes down to selfishness versus selflessness and it has been pretty obvious through this whole ordeal that there are plenty of selfish people. My favorite is the people who smoke, drink, eat fried food, and tell you how they grew up playing with mercury in school and with lead paint everywhere acting like it is this vaccine that is the true threat to their health and not the previous 30-50 years of bad choices that are likely to have negative ramifications to them.

I've said it before but the people living in this country today could never make it through something like WW2 again. People can't be bothered to wear a mask or get a shot, could you imagine if they were asked to go fight away in another country, ration their consumption, or *GASP* donate their personal property to the war effort?
Never once did I say I was scared of the Flu shot or the Covid shot.

Show me some credible, long term (5+ years), scientific evidence that getting the covid shot now makes it impossible to transmit or be infected by covid.

All these posts about selfish this and individual that are just BS.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Mickeypoo - 04-01-2021, 04:52 PM