Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-02-2021, 02:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, in terms of me relating him to Hitler, which was initially just a jab at people who compared to Trump to Hitler but not Biden when Biden is doing things a lot worse, how did Hitler transport Jews to concentration camps?  In crowded train cars?  

How is Biden holding these illegal migrants?  In cells that are packed to 1,700 times capacity (it might have been more).  

Biden sounds pretty inhumane that sounds like something only a ruthless dictator, like Hitler, would do.

To the second graf: the only 1700 percent I could find was in a cutline for a picture in the daily mail. They didn't address the numbers in the story, so who knows what that is. Also, the cutline said facility, not cells. Without any real numbers that's just too much for the imagination. I mean, if the cell capacity is 1, there's no way you're fitting that many people into a cell physically unless each cell is the size of a gym.

As far as the last graf, meh. He's trying to fix what trump, obama, bush, the other bush, clinton and reagan all threw band aids at, too. It wasnt good to call any of them hitler for that and it isn't good to call Biden that on this issue either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Benton - 04-02-2021, 03:31 PM