Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies
(04-03-2021, 07:39 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: What are we arguing. Our southern border is currently a mess. We all agree. Our disagreement lies in the fact some people see it as the conservative media's fault for sensationalizing it where in I say the people in charge should hold the blame.

Why can't both be true to some extent?
The conservative media, imho, does play a part, with some deliberate misinformation and some disingenuous spins and then some. Agree or don't, but it is a fair point - just as claiming Biden's admin ultimately has to shoulder responsibility is a fair point. They are not mutually exclusive.

(04-03-2021, 07:39 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You can call it an open border or not I don't care what you call it. 

Well, then I'd rather not, for open borders imho means something completely different from what is happening at the US-Mexico border. The term is, probably deliberately, misleading and a small example of what the right wing media is doing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - hollodero - 04-03-2021, 07:48 PM