Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies
(04-04-2021, 12:27 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  You apparently didn't read thru the comments posted in earlier in this thread about conservative media drawing immigrants here. 

Right & Left wing media both are guilty of disinformation. No side has a monopoly on that. 

I have no doubt Republicans will do/say whatever they can to get back in power just like the current bunch in control. 

Well if people in Central America are hearing from Hannity that the U.S. has "open borders," then Right Wing Media has played a role in drawing immigrants here. I concede my error on that.

I suppose in some general and suitably vague sense "both sides" of the U.S. media are guilty of "disinformation" if we can find a bad journalist with one news organization and some errors in an article published by another organization.

But at the moment the RWMM is driving disinformation to unheard of levels in the post-War U.S. and has created a "bubble" in which it can be coordinated, maintained and recycled without correction. The Big Lie about the stolen election is one example.  

There is nothing comparable on "the left" or "the mainstream media Mob" as Hannity calls the corporate press. 

And no, the "current bunch in control," arguing for a return to rule of law, did not do or say whatever they could to "get back in power."  That is the kind of false equivalence which undermines ethical judgment in politics. Trumpism is based in part on the assumption that "both sides do it" anyway. They don't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Dill - 04-04-2021, 01:25 PM