Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The difference Pollack will make
(04-04-2021, 04:41 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So you are good this year giving up 47 sacks, let's mark that down..

I don’t know why I even bother with you, but ofc not. We also don’t have complete trash at the QB position either though. It’s called context. Burrow takes some coverage sacks here and there from holding the ball too long, but he also processes at a much faster rate than a guy like Sam Darnold. *And we have way better weapons than the Jets (they literally have nothing). Unless you think a guy like Jamison Crowder being their leading WR with 699 yards doesn’t effect every part of their offense.

Why is it unreasonable to expect Pollack to have better results here? We’re not the Jets. Callahan went from a team that allowed 50 sacks in 2019, to a team that only gave up 26 in 2020. Yes the Browns have a much better OL, but they also have a better QB and better weapons that actually get open. All this stuff matters.

*and no I’m not saying we’re all set a WR. I’m just pointing out we have much better WR’s than the Jets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The difference Pollack will make - Nicomo Cosca - 04-04-2021, 05:11 PM
The difference Pollack will make - TJ528 - 04-07-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: The difference Pollack will make - 3wt - 10-25-2021, 11:20 AM